Visitors

Flag Counter

Friday, December 11, 2009

12 Months On

Well it's been 12 months since I purchased my first locomotive (Austrains T375) and I began from scratch. Since then, alot has been achieved.


  • Benchwork
  • Erection of Shed and concreting
  • Layout Design (about 50 plans were created)
  • Track layed out and then ripped up and relayed to its final form
  • Signalling circuitry completed
  • About 30 pieces of rolling stock bought, constructed, and painted (no decals as yet applied)
  • Six Locomotives purchased namely, B75, B67, T375, Y164, T357 and S311 (Don't think I need anymore)
  • Some track painted
  • ANE Point motors installed onto 6 points - still to do about 4 more.
  • Final Layout plan settled on.
  • All track have feeder wires.
  • Bus wiring layed out.

Current RollingStock:




Maybe the next 12 months, I may see the following completed:

  • All track ballasted
  • All track painted
  • Grass and Trees
  • Signalling Completed
  • SEMs BW cars constructed and painted - looking to do at least 4
  • US Tank Cars modified and painted accordingly
  • Decals applied to rolling stock (hate this job!)
  • A station constructed and painted
  • A Goods Shed constructed and painted
  • Probably some more SEM freight wagons constructed

I think the most difficult parts, laying track, track plans, building benchwork are behind me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive