Over the weekend we visited Darren's Layout, Wattle Flat. As you can see, it is a superb layout with a very high level and modelling skill and ability on display. We also got to see his new 442 class NSWGR locomotive which is fitted with the Version 4 Loksound Decoder. The only word I can use to describe his layout is Perfect.
Brendan also bought his brass D3 Class steam locomotive and gave her a bit of a run on Wattle Flat. I must also comment on Darren's hospitality which must extend to his wife and daughter who catered for us with a lovely hot meal and afternoon tea to wrap up the session.
Brendan also bought his brass D3 Class steam locomotive and gave her a bit of a run on Wattle Flat. I must also comment on Darren's hospitality which must extend to his wife and daughter who catered for us with a lovely hot meal and afternoon tea to wrap up the session.
No comments:
Post a Comment