Visitors

Flag Counter

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Adding passengers and drivers to Railmotor

Having a few HO scale people round, I thought it would be a good idea to add some passengers to the Walker RM that I have.  It just didnt look very realistic with no passengers and it looked worse with
no driver.  It didnt take too long to add the passengers as they fitted in the seats without too much problem.  
However there was some work needed to add the drivers (on both ends).  I had to cut them off at the 
knees or higher and also paint them.  I went with the navy dark blue for the uniform to represent the "overalls" outfit.  After placing the shell back on, I could tell that this made a huge difference.  It went from a scence that didn't look too realistic to one that looks much more interesting.  Now it is pleasing the see the RailMotor travelling round the layout with passengers going on their journeys.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive