Well I have been busy the last two days sealing the shed. I went out and bought a Selleys Sealant Gun and Sealant and began to seal the shed as much as I could. I hope this will stop the dirt and dust from coming in. This is a titan shed and the way the shed is made, the sheet metal has an opening every few cms allowing not only dirt, but also grass, spiders and cockroaches!
So I set out and sealed every hole I could - although it will be impossible to stop these creatures for entering, at least it should slow them down somewhat - I couldn't believe the amount of daddy long legs under the workbench. I really hope this works.
The geckos were the worst as they leave their droppings everywhere - if anyone has had some success with sealing their train room I'd like to hear about it.
Tomorrow I'm off to the Brisbane Model Train Show.
Cheer!
No comments:
Post a Comment