I thought I'd start doing some scenery on the layout. With no particular idea in mind, I decided a make a cutting of some sort.
I used a combination of materials and techniques to test. I used cardboard strips, plaster strips an masking tape.
As you can see from the photos I think it came out pretty good, but still working on an overall idea as I would like some sort of river or creek to parallel the cutting and go under a rail bridge.
I used a combination of materials and techniques to test. I used cardboard strips, plaster strips an masking tape.
As you can see from the photos I think it came out pretty good, but still working on an overall idea as I would like some sort of river or creek to parallel the cutting and go under a rail bridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment