Visitors

Flag Counter

Monday, April 30, 2018

Darren's Place

It is simply amazing.  That is Darren's layout - his HO gauge NSWGR masterpiece.  The scenery is executed perfectly - not a blade of grass was out of place! and the scenes follow on beautifully.   Not to waffle on too much, here see for yourself some of his brilliant workmanship.















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Shelton. It's a beautiful layout. Does Darren have a website or blog with more pics and information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron - yes indeed it is a beautiful layout - There is alot more on his layout that I didn't photograph which I should have. Also I did take some video but it takes me hours to upload to youtube. He did have a blog but now he generally share's his work on facebook which I am not a subscriber to, so I don't know his facebook page.
    Regards
    Shelton

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive